Confession: I live on the T.
After losing my CharlieCard (it could have been worse; it only had a value of about three rides left on it, anyway), I bought a weekly pass, there being no station attendant to distribute "ChahlieCahds" at those pesky above-ground trolley stops.
The only way to make the passes cost-effective is to ride the T at least twice a day.
Mission accomplished.
Tuesday, December 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Confession: I lost my MONTHLY pass once... at the beginning of the month! I was pretty mad at myself, and for the following year I kept writing my first name and phone number on my T-pass with a sharpie. Isn't that dorky? "If I am stupid and dropped this thing again, please call me, Liz..." PS- that weekly pass is a darn good deal for tourists! I spent more than half that amount on a daily pass in NYC.
Post a Comment